Sinumerik Alarm 4345 Channel %1 invalid configuration in chained transformation no.%2
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Transformation number
A chained transformation is incorrectly configured (machine data $MC_TRACON_CHAIN_1 or $MC_TRACON_CHAIN_2).
The following causes for the error are possible:
• The list of transformations to be chained starts with a 0 (at least one entry not equal to zero is required).
• The list of transformations to be chained contains the number of a transformation which does not exist.
• The number of a transformation in the list is greater than or equal to the number of the chained transformation. Example: The cascaded transformation is the fourth transformation in the system, i.e. $MC_TRAFO_TYPE_4 = 8192. In this case, only values 1, 2 or 3 may be entered in the associated list (e.g. $MC_TRACON_CHAIN_1[…]).
• The chaining setting is invalid. The following restrictions currently apply. A maximum of two transformations can be chained. The first transformation must be an orientation transformation, transmit, peripheral curve transformation or inclined axis. The second transformation must be the inclined axis transformation.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
Set a valid transformation chain.
Clear alarm with the RESET key.Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens