Sinumerik Alarm 4342 Channel %1 invalid machine data for general 5-axis transformation error no. %2
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Error type
The machine data which describe the axis directions and the base orientation for the general 5-axis transformation are invalid. The error parameter displayed specifies the cause of the alarm:
• 1: The first axis (TRAFO5_AXIS1_*) is not defined (all three entries of the vector are 0)
• 2: The second axis (TRAFO5_AXIS2_*) is not defined (all three entries of the vector are 0)
• 3: The base orientation (RAFO5_BASE_ORIEN_*) is not defined (all three entries of the vector are 0)
• 4: The first and second axis are (virtually) parallel
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
Set valid machine data.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens