Sinumerik Alarm 4077 New value %1 of MD %2 not set. Requested %3 bytes too much %4 memory.
%1 = New value of machine data
%2 = Machine data number
%3 = Number of bytes requested that exceeded availability
%4 = Type of memory
An attempt was made to enter a new value in the specified memory configuration machine data. It was not possible to modify the value, since this would clear the contents of the user memory. This is because the memory requested exceeded the available capacity.
The third parameter specifies the number of bytes by which the maximum user memory was exceeded.
The fourth parameter specifies the type of memory whose limit was exceeded.
• “D” stands for dynamic or non-buffered user memory (this is where the LUD variables are stored and the interpolation buffer size is entered, for example). The capacity of this memory type is defined by the current memory expansion and the value in MD MM_USER_MEM_DYNAMIC (18210).
• “S” stands for static or buffered user memory (this is where part programs, offset data, R parameters, tool data, etc. are stored). This memory type is defined by the current memory expansion and the value in MD MM_USER_MEM_BUFFERED (18230).
– Alarm display.
If the modification was unintentional, ignore the error message and continue.The alarm has no negative effects. The remedy depends on the access rights and the current memory expansion of the NCK.
• The intended change is not possible -> try again with a smaller value.Observe the change in the number of bytes.
• Buy more memory? This option depends on the model in use.
• The NCK user memory setting may be smaller than possible. The MDs can be changed with appropriate access rights.
Clear alarm with the Delete key or NC START.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens