Sinumerik Alarm 4050 NC code identifier %1 cannot be reconfigured to %2
%1 = String: Old identifier
%2 = String: New identifier
Renaming of an NC code was not possible for one of the following reasons:
• The old identifier does not exist
• The new identifier is within another type range.
NC codes/keywords can be reconfigured as long as you stay within the type range.
Type 1: “true” G codes: G02, G17, G33, G64, …
Type 2: named G codes: ASPLINE, BRISK, TRANS, …
Type 3: addresses which can be set: X, Y, A1, A2, I, J, K, ALF, MEAS, …
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC not ready.
– Mode group not ready, also effective for single axes
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. Correct machine data 10712:NC_USER_CODE_CONF_NAME_TAB (protection level 1).
The list must be built up as follows:
Even address: Identifier to be modified Following odd address: New identifier e.g.: NC_USER_CODE_CONF_NAME_TAB  = “ROT”, NC_USER_CODE_CONF_NAME_TAB  = ” ” clears the ROT function from the control.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens