Sinumerik Alarm 380070 Profibus DP: no input slot available for base address %1 (length %2)
%1 = Logical base address of the requested area
%2 = Size of the area in bytes
An incorrect logical base address was specified for a digital or analog input. Either no slot has been configured for this base address or the requested area extends beyond the end of the slot. Length=1 indicates a digital input. Length=2 indicates a analog input.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Enter correct base addresses in the machine data:
• For length=1: Correct machine data MN_HW_ASSIGN_DIG_FASTIN.
• For length=2: Correct machine data MN_HW_ASSIGN_ANA_FASTIN.
• NCK restart If the error cannot be eliminated by this procedure, please make a note of the error text and contact the control system manufacturer.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens