Sinumerik Alarm 380051 Profibus-DP: multiple assignment of outputs on address %1
%1 = Logical address
Multiple assignments of input data have been detected in the logical address space. Logical address: Base address of the address area defined several times
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
The address partitioning should be checked as follows: Check for multiple assignments in the following machine data:
• MD 13050 – MD 13050[n]: n = highest axis index on control system
• MD 12974, 12975: PLC address area for digital outputs
• MD 12982, 12983: PLC address area for analog outputs If no inconsistencies can be found in the parameters, compare the machine data with the configuration in SDB1000. In particular, check that the lengths configured for the individual slots do not result in area overlaps. When you find the cause of the error, change the machine data and/or SDB1000.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens