Sinumerik Alarm 380040 Profibus-DP: configuration error %1, parameter %2
%1 = Cause of the error
%2 = Parameter
The PROFIBUS DP was not generated in SDB1000 in accordance with the configuration specifications of the NC in use. Overview: Cause of the error, Par 1:
• 01 = SDB1000 contains slave without diagnosis slot, Slave address
• 02 = SDB1000 contains too many slot entries, Identifier
• 03 = SDB1000 contains no equidistance data, No fct.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Check that SDB1000
• contains a diagnostic slot for every slave and
• contains only slave entries relevant to the application. It is possible to include a superset of slaves in SDB1000 for use in different end versions of the product. This overloads the NC memory and runtime capacity, however, and should therefore be avoided. If this alarm occurs, it is necessary to reduce SDB1000 to a minimum. If the code for the error cause is 03, check that equidistance is activated in the SDB (using Step7 HW Config). If the alarm continues to occur, please make a note of the error text and contact the control system manufacturer.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens