Sinumerik Alarm 310757 Axis %1 drive %2 blocking frequency > Shannon frequency
%1 = NC axis number
%2 = Drive number
The blocking frequency of a speed setpoint filter or manipulated variable filter is greater than the Shannon sampling frequency from the sampling theorem. Reactions: – NC not ready. – Channel not ready. – Channel not ready. – NC Stop on alarm. – NC Start disable in this channel. – The NC switches to follow-up mode. – Alarm display. – Interface signals are set.
• The blocking frequency in drive MD 5514: SPEED_FILTER_1_SUPPR_FREQ
• or in drive MD 5210: OUTPUT_VCTRL_FIL_1_SUP_FREQ
• or in drive MD 5213: OUTPUT_VCTRL_FIL_2_SUP_FREQ
• or in drive MD 5268: FFW_FCTRL_FIL_1_SUP_FREQ
• or in drive MD 5288: OUTPUT_FIL_1_SUP_FREQ must be less than the reciprocal value of two speed controller cycle times MD 5001: SPEEDCTRL_CYCLE_TIME, i.e. less than 1 / (2 * MD 5001 * 31.25 microsec).
Clear alarm with the RESET key in all channels. Restart part program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens