Sinumerik Alarm 300915 Axis %1 drive %2 safe end positions exceeded
%1 = Axis number
%2 = Drive number
The drive is disabled by the reaction configured in MD 1362: $MD_SAFE_POS_STOP_MODE. At the end of the stop reaction, the drive remains under control, the axis is monitored for SBH. Request: In monitoring cycle. The axis has exceeded the limit position which is entered in
• Modify MD 1334: $MD_SAFE_POS_LIMIT_PLUS[n] (upper limit for safe end position)
• Modify MD 1335: $MD_SAFE_POS_LIMIT_MINUS[n] (lower limit for safe end position)
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. If no obvious operator error occurred: Check the input value of the machine data and check the SGEs: was the correct one of 2 end positions selected? If the MDs and SGEs are o.k., check the machine for any damage and rectify.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens