Sinumerik Alarm 300911 Axis %1 drive %2 error in one monitoring channel
%1 = NC axis number
%2 = Drive number
The mutual comparison of the two monitoring channels has found a difference between input data or results of the monitoring operations. One of the monitors no longer functions reliably, i.e. safe operation is no longer possible.
– Alarm display.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. Find the difference between the monitoring channels. The error code indicating the cause is displayed as follows:
• On the 840D it is output in the alarm text.
• On the 840C MD 301: diagnostics for STOP F
• On the 611D MD 1395: $MD_SAFE_STOP_F_DIAGNOSIS (diagnostics for STOP F) You can find the meaning of the error code as follows:
• On the 840D: description of alarm 27001
• On the 840C: description of alarms 1336* / 2097* A possible cause is that the safety-related machine data are no longer identical or that the SGEs do not have the same level (recalibrate or check in the SI service display). If no error of this type is apparent, an error may have occurred in the CPU, e.g. a “flipped” memory cell. This error can be temporary (in this case it can be eliminated by a POWER ON) or permanent (if it occurs again after POWER ON replace the hardware).
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens