Sinumerik Alarm 300910 Axis %1 drive %2 stop E triggered
%1 = Axis number
%2 = Drive number
The drive ws stopped by the NC with STOP E. At the end of the stop reaction, the drive remains under control, the axis is monitored for SBH. Request: In monitoring cycle. If STOP E has been triggered, this can have several reasons (depending on the configu- ration):
1. The safe speed monitoring has been triggered (MD 1361: $MD_SAFE_VELO_STOP_MODE (SG-specific stop reaction).
2. The safe end-position monitoring has been triggered (MD 1362: $MD_SAFE_POS_STOP_MODE (safe end position stop reaction)).
The alarm indicates the initiation of an “extended stop and retract” in the NC or “LIFT- FAST-ASUP” (840D) and the internal activation of “safe standstill” in the NC and drive.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. The user must check the cause and initiate the corresponding measures.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens