Sinumerik Alarm 300908 Axis %1 drive %2 stop C triggered
%1 = Axis number
%2 = Drive number
The drive is disabled via STOP C. At the end of the stop reaction, the drive remains under control, the axis is monitored for SBH. Request: In monitoring cycle.If STOP C has been triggered, this can have several reasons (depending on the configuration):
1. The safe speed monitoring has been triggered (MD 1361: $MD_SAFE_VELO_STOP_MODE (SG-specific stop reaction) or MD 1363: $MD_SAFE_VELO_STOP_REACTION (SG-specific stop reaction) (840D as of SW4.2)).
2. The safe end-position monitoring has been triggered (MD 1362: $MD_SAFE_POS_STOP_MODE (safe end position stop reaction)). The alarm indicates the initiation of a “deceleration at current limit” and the internal activation of “safe standstill”.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. The user must check the cause and initiate the corresponding measures.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens