Sinumerik Alarm 300722 Axis %1 drive %2 zero-load motor current greater than rated current of power section
%1 = NC axis number
%2 = Drive number
On the basis of its no-load current (MD 1136: $MD_MOTOR_NOLOAD_CURRENT (motor no-load current), the connected motor is too large for the power section in use (continuous thermal current MD 1108: $MD_INVERTER_MAX_THERMAL_CORR (current limit for power section).
– NC not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– The NC switches to follow-up mode.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.
1. Reset the drive (delete the bootfile) and repeat the startup.
2. Check the configuration and install a suitable power section for the motor. Repeat the startup.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens