Sinumerik Alarm 300410 Axis %1 drive %2 error when storing a file (%3, %4)
%1 = NC axis number
%2 = Drive number
%3 = Error code 1
%4 = Error code 2
An attempt to save a data block, i.e. the result of a measuring function, in the file system has failed. On error code 1 == 291: An error occurred during preparation of the ACC information. Basic information prepared on the drive contains an error or has an unknown format. On error code 1 == 292: Memory shortage during preparation of the ACC information.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
• Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.
• Create more space in the file system. It is normally sufficient to delete 2 NC programs or to free 4 – 8 Kbytes of memory. If these remedies do not work, it will be necessary to increase the number of files per directory or the size of the file system itself (this will require a complete data backup).
• Change settings of machine data
• 18280 $MM_NUM_FILES_PER_DIR
• 18320 $MM_NUM_FILES_IN_FILESYSTEM
• 18350 $MM_USER_FILE_MEM_MINIMUM
• and, if necessary, of
• 18270 $MM_NUM_SUBDIR_PER_DIR,
• 18310 $MM_NUM_DIR_IN_FILESYSTEM,
• Power On
• Reload saved data
• On error code 1 == 291: Replace the drive software and use version with suitable ACC basic information.
• On error code 1 == 292: Replace the drive software and use fewer different versions of the drive software.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens