Sinumerik Alarm 300401 Drive software for type %1, block %2 missing or incorrect
%1 = Drive type
%2 = Block number
Either there is no software for this drive type or it contains errors. Drive type
• 1 = VSA (as in MD DRIVE_TYPE!)
• 2 = HSA
• 3 = SLM
• 4 = HYD
• 5 = ANA
• 1 = Drive software (code)
• 2 = Data descriptions (ACC file)
– NC not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– The NC switches to follow-up mode.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. Check the data carrier (Jeida board), replace if necessary.
Clear alarm with the RESET key in all channels. Restart part program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens