Sinumerik Alarm 300020 Drive %1 removed for diagnosis
%1 = Drive number
The alarm indicates that the drive bus configuration has been changed temporarily. The alarm is output if MD 13030 $MN_DRIVE_MODULE_TYPE has value 0 (zero) when a drive is configured.
– Mode group not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
• Normal operation (full bus configuration): Integrate drive module into the bus again, enter the correct type in MD 13030 $MN_DRIVE_MODULE_TYPE.
• Normal operation (module remains removed):
Remove the module in the configuration screen. Remove all connections to outputs and inputs.
• MD30110 $MA_CTRLOUT_MODULE_NR
• MD30130 $MA_CTRLOUT_TYPE
• MD30220 $MA_ENC_MODULE_NR
• MD30240 $MA_ENC_TYPE
• MD11342 $MA_ENC_HANDWHEEL_MODULE_NR
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens