Sinumerik Alarm 3000 Emergency stop
The EMERGENCY STOP request is applied to the NCK/PLC interface (DB 10, DBX 56.1).
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC not ready.
– Mode group not ready, also effective for single axes
– Alarm reaction delay is cancelled.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.Rectify the cause of EMERGENCY STOP and acknowledge EMERGENCY STOP via the PLC/NCK interface (DB 10, DBX 56, Bit 2).
Clear alarm with the RESET key in all channels of this mode group. Restart part program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens