Sinumerik Alarm 27253 PROFIsafe: communication fault F master component %1, error %2
%1 = Error component (NCK/PLC)
%2 = Error code
The F master signals that the communication between the NCK and PLC is no longer working. The error code %1 specifies the cause:
• %1 = NCK: Link between PROFIsafe and SPL interface is interrupted.
• %1 = PLC: the PLC does no longer execute the OB40 request.
• %1 = PLC-DPM: DP master is no longer in OPERATE status.
Parameter %2 provides further information about the error’s cause:
• %2 = 0: NCK-internal sequence error (see %1=NCK).
• %2 = 1,2,4: PLC processing of the OB40 not finished.
– Mode group not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– Interface signals are set.
– Alarm display. – NC Stop on alarm.
Extend the PROFIsafe cycle time via MD $MN_PROFISAFE_IPO_TIME_RATIO.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens