Sinumerik Alarm 27251 PROFIsafe: F module %1, %2 reports error %3
%1 = PROFIsafe address
%2 = Reporting component (master/slave)
%3 = Error code
An error occurred in the PROFIsafe communication between the F master and the specified F module which was detected by the reporting component (master/slave). Stop D/E is triggered. The error code specifies the error type:
• %3 = TO: The parameterized communication timeout was exceeded
• %3 = CRC: A CRC error was detected • %3 = CN: An error in the time sequence of the F messages was detected
• %3 = SF: F master error, NCK/PLC are no longer synchronous
• %3 = EA: Communication error, slave sends empty messages
– Mode group not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Restart F slave modules. Restart the NCK/PLC.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens