Sinumerik Alarm 27204 PROFIsafe: double assignment MD %1[%2] – MD %3[%4]
%1 = MD name 1
%2 = MD field index of MD name 1
%3 = MD name 2
%4 = MD field index of MD name 2
A double assignment has illegally been parameterized in the specified machine data: $A_INSE parameterized on DMP as well as PROFIsafe modules
• MD $MN_SAFE_IN_HW_ASSIGN
• MD $MN_PROFISAFE_IN_ASSIGN $A_INSE parameterized on several PROFIsafe modules
• MD $MN_PROFISAFE_IN_ASSIGN
– Mode group not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Correct the MD.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens