Sinumerik Alarm 27106 Axis %1 difference in function safe velocity nx, NCK: %2 drive: %3
%1 = Axis number
%2 = Monitoring status safe velocity nx
%3 = Monitoring status safe velocity nx
During cross-comparison of result list 2 a difference was detected between the NCK and drive monitoring channels in the status of safe velocity monitoring.
• Safe velocity nx+: Bit 16, 43.18 cm result list 2
• Safe velocity nx-: Bit 18, 48.26 cm result list 2
• OFF = Monitoring is inactive in this monitoring channel
• OK = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, limit values are not violated
• L+ = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, upper limit exceeded
• L- = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, lower limit exceeded
– Alarm display.
For further diagnostics, the drive machine data 1391, 1392 and the servo trace signals “Result list 2, NCK” and “Result list 2, drive” can be used.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens