Sinumerik Alarm 27104 Axis %1 difference in function safe cam plus %2, NCK: %3 drive: %4
%1 = Axis number
%2 = Cam number
%3 = Monitoring status safe cam plus
%4 = Monitoring status safe cam plus
During cross-comparison of result list 2 a difference was detected between the NCK and drive monitoring channels in the status of safe cam plus monitoring.
• Safe cam 1+: Bit 0, 25.40 mm result list 2
• Safe cam 2+: Bit 4, 12.70 cm result list 2
• Safe cam 3+: Bit 8, 22.86 cm result list 2
• Safe cam 4+: Bit 12, 33.02 cm result list 2 Monitoring status:
• OFF = Monitoring is inactive in this monitoring channel
• OK = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, limit values are not violated
• L+ = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, upper limit exceeded
• L- = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, lower limit exceeded
– Alarm display.
Check whether the safe inputs in both monitoring channels have switched to the same state within the permissible tolerance time. For further diagnostics, the drive machine data 1391, 1392 and the servo trace signals “Result list 2, NCK” and “Result list 2, drive” can be used.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens