Sinumerik Alarm 27102 Axis %1 difference in function safe velocity %2, NCK: %3 drive: %4
%1 = Axis number
%2 = SG level for which the difference was determined
%3 = Monitoring status safe velocity
%4 = Monitoring status safe velocity
During cross-comparison of result list 1 a difference was detected between the NCK and drive monitoring channels in the status of safe velocity monitoring.
• Safe velocity 1: Bit 6, 17.78 cm result list 1
• Safe velocity 2: Bit 8, 22.86 cm result list 1
• Safe velocity 3: Bit 10, 27.94 cm result list 1
• Safe velocity 4: Bit 12, 33.02 cm result list 1 Monitoring status:
• OFF = Monitoring is inactive in this monitoring channel
• OK = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, limit values are not violated
• L+ = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, upper limit exceeded
• L- = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, lower limit exceeded
– Alarm display.
Check whether the safe inputs have switched to the same status in both monitoring channels within the permissible time tolerance. For further diagnostics, the drive machine data 1391, 1392 and the servo trace signals “Result list 1, NCK” and “Result list 1, drive” can be used.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens