Sinumerik Alarm 27000 Axis %1 is not safely referenced
%1 = Axis number
There are two reasons for this alarm:
• the machine position has not yet been acknowledged by the user,
• the machine position has not yet been verified through follow-up referencing. Even if the axis is already referenced, there is no confirmation that referencing has sup- plied the correct result. For example, wrong results can occur if the axis was moved after the control was switched off, with the result that the standstill position saved prior to switching off is no longer correct. To make sure that this does not happen, the user must acknowledge the displayed actual position after the first referencing process. When the user enable has first been set, follow-up referencing must be carried out each time the control is booted (with absolute encoders, this follow-up referencing is executed automatically). This procedure is carried out to verify the standstill position saved prior to switching off of the control. Via the MD $MN_SAFE_ALARM_SUPPRESS_LEVEL (MD>=3), the alarm display can be set in such a way that the group alarm 27100 is displayed for all SI axes.
– Alarm display.
Move the axis to a known position, change to the “Referencing” mode and press the soft key “Enable”. Check on the machine the positions displayed in the enable diagram. If these correspond to those expected at the known positions, confirm this via the toggle key. If the user enable has already been set, reference the axis again. WARNING: If the axis has not been safely referenced and the user has not confirmed, the following applies:
• The safe cams are not yet safe.
• The safe limit positions are not yet active.
Alarm display showing cause of alarm disappears. No further operator action
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens