Sinumerik Alarm 26031 Axis %1 configuration error master-slave
%1 = Axis name, spindle number
The alarm is output when the same machine axis has been configured as a master and a slave axis. Each of the axes in the master/slave link can be operated either as master or slave.
– Mode group not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– The NC switches to follow-up mode.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
• Check machine data for all linked axes and correct if necessary:
• MD 37250 $MA_MS_ASSIGN_MASTER_SPEED_CMD
• MD 37252 $MA_MS_ASSIGN_MASTER_TORQUE_CTR.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens