Sinumerik Alarm 26022 Axis %1 encoder %2 measurement with simulated encoder not possible
%1 = NC axis number
%2 = Encoder number
Alarm occurs on the control when a measurement was made without the encoder hard- ware (simulated encoder).
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Local alarm reaction.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
• Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. If possible, modify the measuring motion such that the axis concerned does not have to travel; do not program this axis in the MEAS block again. However, it is then no longer possible to query a measured value for this axis.
• Ensure that measurement is not taking place with simulated encoders (MD $MA_ENC_TYPE).
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens