Sinumerik Alarm 22270 Channel %1 block %2 maximum velocity of thread axis at position %3 reached
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Position
The axis velocity is too high for thread cutting. The maximum feedrate was reached at the axis position indicated. The velocity of the thread axis depends on:
• The programmed thread pitch
• The programmed thread lead change (G34)
• The thread length (G34)
• The defined spindle speed (part program, FC18, synchronized action)
• The spindle override (path and individual axis overrides are ineffective)
– Alarm display.
Reduce the velocity for at least one of the above factors.
Clear alarm with the Delete key or NC START.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens