Sinumerik Alarm 22069 Channel %1 block %2 tool management: No tool available in tool group %3, program %4
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = String (identifier)
%4 = Program name
The specified tool group does not contain a tool which is ready for use and could be used for tool change. It is possible that all of the tools in question have been set to the ‘Disabled’ state by the tool monitoring function.Parameter %4 = program name facilitates the identification of the program containing the programming command (tool selection) that caused the error. This can be a subprogram or cycle, etc., which can no longer be identified from the display. If the parameter is not specified, it is the currently displayed pro- gram.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
• Ensure that the specified tool group contains a tool that is ready for use when tool change is requested.
• This can be achieved, for example, by replacing disabled tools, or
• by releasing a disabled tool manually.
• Check whether the tool data are correctly defined. Have all intended tools in the group been defined with the specified identifier and loaded?
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens