Sinumerik Alarm 22068 Channel %1 block %2 tool management: no tool available in tool group %3
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = String (identifier)
The specified tool group does not contain a tool which is ready for use and could be used for tool change. It is possible that all of the tools in question have been set to the ‘Disabled’ state by the tool monitoring function. The alarm can occur for example in conjunction with the alarm 14710 (error on INIT block generation). In this specific situation, NCK attempts to replace the disabled tool located on the spindle with an available replacement tool (which does not exist in this error condition). The user must resolve this conflict, for example, by removing the tool located on the spindle from the spindle by issuing a movement command (e.g. through MMC operation).
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
• Ensure that the specified tool group contains a tool that is ready for use when tool change is requested.
• This can be achieved, for example, by replacing disabled tools, or
• by releasing a disabled tool manually.
• Check whether the tool data are correctly defined. Have all intended tools in the group been defined with the specified identifier and loaded?
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens