Sinumerik Alarm 22050 Channel %1 block %3 spindle %2 no transition from speed control mode to position control mode
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Axis name, spindle number
%3 = Block number, label
• An oriented spindle stop (SPOS/SPOSA) has been programmed or the position control of the spindle was switched on with SPCON but no spindle encoder has been defined. • When switching on the position control, the spindle speed is greater than the limiting speed of the measuring system.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– If the axis is a single axis when this alarm is triggered, the alarm is only effective for this axis (not effective for e.g. the channel or mode group)
Spindle without attached encoder: Any NC language elements requiring the encoder signals must not be used. Spindle with attached encoder: Enter the number of spindle encoders used in the MD NUM_ENCS.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens