Sinumerik Alarm 22000 Channel %1 block %3 spindle %2 change of gear stage not possible
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Spindle number
%3 = Block number, label
Automatic gear stage selection has been programmed with M40. The new M word is not in the present gear stage, but the spindle is not in “Open-loop control mode”. For automatic gear stage change (M40 in conjunction with spindle speed in address S) the spindle must be in “Open-loop control mode”.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– Interface signals are set.
– Alarm display.
– If the axis is a single axis when this alarm is triggered, the alarm is only effective for this axis (not effective for e.g. the channel or mode group)
Before the S word which requires a gear stage change, change into the open-loop control mode of the spindle. Change to the open-loop control mode is carried out with:
• M03, M04, M05 or M41 … M45 from axis mode and positioning mode
• Interface signal “Gear is changed” (DB 31 – 48, DBX 16.3) from oscillation mode
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens