Sinumerik Alarm 2196 Link axis active and $MN_MM_SERVO_FIFO_SIZE != %1
%1 = required value in MD $MN_MM_SERVO_FIFO_SIZE
Occurs only with an NCU link system.
• Possible causes of the fault:
• At least one axis is to be distributed via NCU link, then the machine data $MN_MM_SERVO_FIFO_SIZE must be 3 or 4.
• The IPO cycle of this NCU is faster than the link communication cycle,then the machine data $MN_MM_SERVO_FIFO_SIZE must be set to the value proposed in the alarm.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
The machine data $MN_MM_SERVO_FIFO_SIZE must be set to the value proposed in the alarm.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens