Sinumerik Alarm 21701 Channel %1 block %3 axis %2 measurement not possible
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Axis name, spindle number
%3 = Block number
Measurement level 2 (MEASA, MEAWA, MEAC). There is an error in the programmed measurement task.
• Invalid measurement mode
• Invalid probe
• Invalid encoder
• Invalid number of measurement signal edges
• Identical measurement signal edges are only programmable in mode 2
• Invalid FIFO number
• Mismatch between the number of FIFOs programmed and the number of probes used in the measurement task.
• A measurement task is already active (e.g. from a synchronized action).
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Local alarm reaction.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– If the axis is a single axis when this alarm is triggered, the alarm is only effective for this axis (not effective for e.g. the channel or mode group)
Correct the measurement tasks.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens