Sinumerik Alarm 20201 Channel %1 spindle %2 no tool assigned
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Spindle number
In order to make allowance for the fine tool compensation for the tool currently in the spindle, a spindle/tool assignment must be active. This is not presently the case for the programmed spindle in the target channel of fine tool compensation.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– Interface signals are set.
– Alarm display.
– NC Stop on alarm.
1. Modify the part program (write the tool fine compensation).
2. Establish spindle/tool assignment by programming: • TMON (tool monitoring) • GWPSON (tool selection)
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens