Sinumerik Alarm 20100 Channel %1: invalid configuration for digitizing function
%1 = Channel number
• The digitizing function requires 3 geometry axes to be defined in the channel.
• With the baud rate available for transferring the actual positions and setpoint velocities between NC and digitizing unit, the interpolation cycle cannot be set to a value of less than 5 ms.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.
• Define 3 geometry axes for the digitizing channel by means of machine data.
• Use interpolation cycle of greater than 5 ms.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens