Sinumerik Alarm 20057 Channel %1 block %2 revolutional feedrate for axis/spindle %3 is <= zero Parameters:
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Axis name, spindle number
Revolutional feed has been programmed for an axis/spindle, but the velocity was not programmed or the programmed value is smaller than or equal to zero.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Local alarm reaction.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.
• Correct the part program or
• Specify the correct feed for PLC axes at the VDI interface,
• Specify feed for oscillating axes in the setting data $SA_OSCILL_VELO.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens