Sinumerik Alarm 17262 Channel %1 block %2 illegal tool adapter operation
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
If an attempt is made to define or cancel a tool adapter assignment with reference to a magazine location and this magazine location already has another tool adapter and/or a tool is located in the adapter or – when canceling an assignment – a tool is still at the location, this alarm will appear. If machine data $MC_MM_NUM_SUMCORR has the value -1, adapters cannot be generated by a write operation to an adapter which is not already defined. While the machine data has this value, you can only write adapter data to adapt- ers which have already been (automatically) assigned to magazine locations.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
• Assign a maximum of one adapter to a magazine location.
• The magazine location must not contain a tool.
• Machine data $MC_MM_NUM_SUMCORR has value -1: If an alarm occurs when writing one of the system parameters $TC_ADPTx (x=1,2,3,T), the write operation must be modified such that only adapter data which are already associated with the magazine locations are written.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens