Sinumerik Alarm 17194 Channel %1 block %2 no suitable tool found
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
• An attempt was made to access a tool which has not been defined.
• The specified tool does not permit access.
• A tool with the desired properties is not available.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Check access to tool:
• Are the parameters of the command correctly programmed?
• Does the status of the tool prevent access?
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens