Sinumerik Alarm17190 Channel %1 block %2 illegal T number
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
In the displayed block, access is made to a T number (tool number) that is not initialized and therefore not available.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Check tool call in the NC part program:
• Correct tool number T.. programmed?
• Tool parameters P1 – P25 defined? The dimensions of the tool edge must have been entered previously either through the operator panel or through the V.24 interface.
Description of the system variables $P_DP x [n, m]
n … Associated tool number T
m … Tool edge number D
x … Parameter number P
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens