Sinumerik Alarm 16941 Channel %1 action %2 <ALNX> rejected because no program event has been executed yet
%1 = Channel ID
%2 = Action number/action name
The setting of the machine data $MC_PROG_EVENT_MASK forces an asynchronous subprogram to be triggered automatically on RESET or PowerOn. The implicitly triggered asynchronous subprograms are normally called “Event-triggered program call” or “Pro- gram event”. In the alarm situation, this asynchronous subprogram could not yet be activated; that is why the action (normally start of part program) must be rejected. Reasons for the fact that the asynchronous subprogram could not be triggered:
1. The asynchronous subprogram does not exist (/_N_CMA_DIR/ _N_PROG_EVENT_SPF)
2. The asynchronous subprogram is allowed to start in the referenced state only (see $MN_ASUP_START_MASK)
3. READY is missing (because of alarm)
– Alarm display.
• Load program
• Check $MN_ASUP_START_MASK
• Acknowledge alarm
Clear alarm with the Delete key or NC START.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens