Sinumerik Alarm 16928 Channel %1 interrupt treatment: action %2 not possible
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Action number/action name
A program interrupt has been activated in a non REORG capable block. Examples of possible program interrupt in this case:
• Traversing to fixed stop
• VDI channel delete distance-to-go
• VDI axial delete distance-to-go
• Software limit
• Axis replacement
• Axis from correction
• Servo disable
• Gear stage change at actual gear stage unequal to setpoint gear stage. The relevant block concerns a:
• Pick-up block during block search (excluding last pick-up block)
• Block in overstore interrupt.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
Do not trigger the event on this block.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens