Sinumerik Alarm 16130 Channel %1 block %2 instruction not allowed with FTOCON
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
• Case 1: A plane change is not allowed if the modal G function FTOCON: “fine tool compensation” is active.
• Case 2: Transformation selection is allowed only for zero transformation or transformation inclined axis, Transmit or Tracyl if FTOCON is active.
• Case 3: Tool change is not allowed with M06 if FTOCON has been active since the last tool change.
• Case 4: Orientable tool holder is active.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Modify part program: Deselect fine tool compensation with FTOCOF.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens