Sinumerik Alarm 15150 Channel %1 block %2 reload from external aborted
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
Execution from external was aborted because the reload buffer does not have enough machine function blocks (traversing blocks, auxiliary function, dwell time etc.). Background: When already executed machine function blocks are released, memory becomes available in the reload buffer. If machine function blocks are no longer released, nothing can be reloaded – this results in a deadlock situation.
Example: Definition of extremely long curve tables via execution from external.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Insert machine function blocks in the part program.
• Increase the size of the reload buffer ($MN_MM_EXT_PROG_BUFFER_SIZE).
• Decrease the size of the curve table (Note: Blocks within CTADDEF/CTABEND are not machine function blocks).
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens