Sinumerik Alarm 15100 Channel %1 block %2 REORG abort caused by log file overflow
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
In order to synchronize the preprocessing run and the main run with REORG, the control accesses modification data which are maintained in a logfile. The alarm indicates that no more capacity is available in the logfile for the specified block in the channel.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– Interface signals are set.
– Alarm display.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. No remedial measures are available for the further execution of the current NC program, however:
1. Reduce log file size requirement by: Reducing the distance between the preprocessing and the main run via appropriate preprocessing stops STOPRE.
2. The logfile should be increased in size by means of the channel-specific data: Modify MD 28000: MM_REORG_LOG_FILE_MEM and Modify MD 28010: MM_REORG_LUD_MODULES
A change in these machine data also causes a reallocation of the NCK user memory and the standard machine data are then loaded. Unless a data save is performed, there will be a LOSS OF DATA!’
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens