Sinumerik Alarm 14823 Channel %1 block %2 error on selection or deselection of tool monitoring
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
On selecting tool monitoring with TMON, one of the following errors occurred:
• Selection does not refer to a grinding-specific tool (400-499).
• Selection refers to an invalid spindle number.
• An attempt has been made to select tool monitoring for a spindle that is already assigned to another tool by TMON, GWPSON, CLGON or activation of tool length compensation.
• An attempt has been made to select tool monitoring for the active tool although no tool length compensation has been activated.
• Invalid parameter number for radius computation in $TC_TPG9.The following values are valid:
3 for $TC_DP3 (length 1)
4 for $TC_DP4 (length 2)
5 for $TC_DP5 (length 3)
6 for $TC_DP6 (radius)
• A grinding wheel radius equal to zero was specified.On deselecting tool monitoring with TMOF, one of the following errors occurred:
• Deselection does not refer to a grinding-specific tool (400-499).
• An attempt has been made to deselect tool monitoring for the active tool although tool length compensation is not active.
• The deselection refers to an invalid spindle number.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Check TMON and TMOF command.
Check tool compensation data.
• $TC_DP1 : 400 – 499.
• $TC_TPG1: Spindle number.
• $TC_TPG8: Inclination angle for slope grinding wheel.
• $TC_TPG9: Parameter number for radius computation, e.g. 3 for $TC_GP3.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens