Sinumerik Alarm 14790 Channel %1 block %2 axis %3 programmed by PLC
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Axis
In the NC block, an axis has been programmed that is already being traversed by the PLC.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
• Modify part program, do not use this axis.
• Stop traversing motion of the axis by the PLC, modify part program (insert WAITP).
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens