Sinumerik Alarm 14730 Channel %1 block %2 conflict at activation of centerless transformation
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
• Centerless transformation may not be activated when:
• G96 is active and regulating spindle is also master spindle.
• Regulating spindle is in interdependent grouping.
• Axes of centerless transformation overlap with an active transformation and a tool is active.
• For grinding or for regulating wheel spindle, tools are active that are not centerless tools (T1, T2).
• Constant wheel peripheral speed for the regulating spindle is active.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
• Modify part program.
• Check tool data.
• Check machine data.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens