Sinumerik Alarm 14610 Channel %1 block %2 compensation block not possible
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
An alarm was output which could be eliminated basically via program correction. Since the error occurred in a program which is processed from external, a compensation block/ program correction is not possible.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
• Abort program with reset.
• Correct program on MMC or PC.
• Restart reloading (possibly with block search and interrupt location).
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens