Sinumerik Alarm 14602 Channel %1 block %2 timeout during EXTCALL
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
No connection could be established to the MMC for reloading of external subprograms (EXTCALL) within the time set in $MN_MMC_CMD_TIMEOUT.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Requirement: MMC102/103 with software version >= P4
• Check the connection to the MMC102/103
• Increase $MN_MMC_CMD_TIMEOUT.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens