Sinumerik Alarm 14600 Channel %1 block %2 reload buffer %3 cannot be established
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = File name
The download buffer for “execute from external” could not be created. Possible causes:
• Not enough memory available (for minimum see MD $MN_MM_EXT_PROG_BUFFER_SIZE)
• No resources available for MMC NCK communication (see MD $MN_MM_EXT_PROG_NUM)
• The file already exists
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
• Release memory, e.g. by deleting part programs
• Modify MD $MN_MM_EXT_PROG_BUFFER_SIZE and/or $MN_MM_EXT_PROG_NUM.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens